Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sendoff Preparations.

Dear Five 2007(ClassMates) ,

Because you are part of my closest friends and relatives and because we are living as one family in the five group, I would like to take this special moment to let you know that, I am in a preparation of my Sendoff Party that will take place in the mid August, 2009. Please let us come together and join hands with me for the better and successfully Sendoff.

We’ll be having the first meeting on 10th May, 2009 at Green Garden opposite JJ Bar Sinza Mapambano at 4 o’clock in the evening(Karibu na Victoria Min Supermarket) . Please send me a private msg via aneth.biteya@ nmbtz.com if you would like to join me on the preparation of my Sendoff.

Hope you will all attend.

Regards,
Aneth

"this blog would like to wish miss Aneth all the best in her preparations".

No comments:

Post a Comment